BIGflip's Erika Eleniak Facial

       We all first seen and know her from the TV show Baywatch.She was so sweet and young then,a good girl.But then she had her first taste of cock and she became a little cock craving cum slut.Thats ok by me becouse now that she loves cock i got to get my cock milked by her sweet little mouth.I of course,rewarded her with a thick wad of cum right on her face.She was very happy with that.
Erika's body was so firm and fit back then.I know her pussy must have been teen-tight.


Here she is when i met up with her,she was ready for cock.Before i said hello she was already on her knees pulling of my pants to get at my thick cock.



Fuck,she looks so dam yummy.


Oh yeah,she loved having that tight little body fucked hard in doggy style.She wanted me to grab her from her tiny waist and go balls deep.

Here she's all grown up and full of cum.Her tittys finally filled in,very nice looking.


0 comments:

Post a Comment